Your first visit to John R. Gagné, D.D.S establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Below you will find our new patient forms. Feel free to print and complete the forms before your first visit with us. While we do not require that you complete this paperwork prior to visiting our practice, this will save you and our staff time when you come in for your appointment.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
We are currently accepting new patients. Please call our office at 203-755-9444 to schedule an appointment or click here. Once you make an appointment at our office, that time will be reserved for you. If, for some reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment time, call us with 48-hours notice to reschedule.
What to Bring to your First Appointment
To provide you with prompt dental treatment please be sure to bring the following when you visit our practice for your initial visit:
- Photo Identification
- A list of current medications you are taking
- Insurance Information/Card
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to fill out necessary paperwork. If you would like to complete your paperwork prior to your appointment, you may print and fill out the appropriate forms found below.
We accept a variety of dental insurance plans. Our office staff will file any necessary claims and work to get you the maximum amount of benefits allowed by your plan. If you have any questions about your insurance plan, feel free to call us so we can help you.
Some Quick Insurance Facts
We educate our patients about the pros and cons of dental insurance .
- It is based on minimal necessity, not optimal quality.
- In reality, it is not insurance, it is a prepaid stipend, use it or loose it.
- Employers pick the plans and fee schedules that widely vary. Often the difference between in network and out is minimal.
- Plans that force folks to a list of providers are typically suboptimal at best. . 2 generations and 70+ yrs. of combined experience provide confirmation. Do you want cheap dentistry or quality dentistry?